Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:106 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Process Chemist - Research Project (1-10 yrs)
- Process Chemist for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets. M.Sc (Chemistry) and M.Pharma with minimum 1 years of well rounded experience in all aspects of Process Development and Innovation.
Key Responsibilities :
- The Position will be responsible for development of assigned project within given time frame as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- To understand the objective of project / chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ man power / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment's.
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE's.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals