Prop at Early World HR Consultants
Views:132 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Coordinator (3-4 yrs)
- Track individual and team metrics: productivity, revenue
- Delegate tasks to individual sales representatives
- Monitor and provide strategy for performance improvement withloggedcalls, performance metrics,and revenuemetrics
- Access data for goal setting analytics, team meetings, and reporting to executives
- Update and override account and individual contactsResponsibilities and Duties For Process Coordinator
- Coordinate with different departments
- Tracking the progress reports on assigned tasks from the management
- Coordinating with departments to resolve the problem of Dashboard
- Manage and distribute workloads for the team or teams assigned. Prioritize team and
- individual tasks, and delegate accordingly to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office Suite/G suite (MS-Word, MS-Outlook, MS-Excel)
- Excellent in Advance Excel functions
- To monitor processes.
- To review processes.
- To receive information from concerned user department.
- To co-ordinate the work and activities of user department to close open points.
- To process information compiling, categories, tabulating, auditing and verifying data or information.
Qualifications & Skill Set Required
- Any Graduate or under graduate
- Must have knowledge of word, excel, PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.