Senior Consultatnt at ManpowerGroup
Views:151 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Design Engineer - Installation & Operations (5-15 yrs)
- Perform process engineering calculations and address the process engineering design challenges.
- Keep abreast of industry codes, standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Meet or exceed project expectations in a timely manner within the budget limits.
- Co-ordination with intra/inter disciplinary team and provide the required deliverables as and when requested.
- Defines the process to optimize product delivery throughout the facility, considering inputs from clients, products specifications, and cost of solution.
- Size and define process equipment and utilities for O&G facilities during proposal and project execution.
- Review and understand client specifications during proposal phase. Raise clarifications and deviations not inline with Company standards.
- Create the design basis, project specifications and philosophies.
- Perform process engineering and develop all process engineering deliverables conforming to project specifications and international standards, as per project schedule and considering project budget.
- Size and define all process systems and utilities to support on cost estimation during proposals and finalize detail sizing and specification during project execution.
- Define material selection for piping and equipment.
- Lead and assist junior process engineers when developing engineering deliverables.
- Provide inputs to other disciplines during project execution.
- Participate in engineering meetings.
- Provide engineering hours estimate during proposals for its discipline. Responsible for tracking engineering hours for its discipline during project execution.
- Prepare technical requisition and technical bid analysis for safety studies. Participate in HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and other safety studies.
- Participate in 3D model interdisciplinary reviews.
- Review, comment and approve the outsourced process engineering design.
- Co-ordinate with the piping team in development of plot plan.
- Produce Installation, Operation (Start-up and Shut-down) and Maintenance Instruction manuals, including lists for Consumables, Special Tools, Lubricants, and Utilities.
- Perform on-site start-up and/or trouble shooting.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge in its discipline in accordance to applicable codes and standards.
- Provide support to processing facilities as required by Operations on engineering/technical matters.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required to fulfil project and business needs.
- Actively support, participate in, and maintain the integrity and on-going function of the company and facility HSSE program, ensuring a safe/healthy work environment.
Sale/Tender Phase :
- Gate B/C inputs - H&MB, Equipment List - BFD, PFD, PID Project Execution Phase :
- Process Deliverables - Project Audits (Internal process reviews
Key Indicators :
- Perform Process Simulations, P&IDs, BFD, PFDs, UFDs, Heat and Material Balance, Process Equipment datasheets, relief and blowdown studies, PSV load scenario analysis, flare network and flare radiation calculations.
- Good knowledge of commercial simulation programs such as Symmetry, HYSYS, Flare Net, Promax etc.
This list is not exhaustive :
- Process Manager - P & ID designer - Engineering - Operations Mgt - Quality - HSE - Procurement - Inter discipline Engineers & Designers - Project Engineer
Prior Experience/Expertise Required :
- 5- 15 years Industry experience
- Prior work experience in EPCs, Engineering Consultancies, Production Facility Engineering, Site Engineering support for Pre-commissioning, Commissioning activities
- Thorough facility process engineering knowledge with strong Engineering background