Manager - Client Service at The Giant HR
Views:1095 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Design Engineer - P&ID (12-18 yrs)
Leading Oil & Gas Company in India
Designation : Process Design Engineer
Location : Ahmedabad
Salary : As per Industry Standards
Experience : Should have relevant experience of 12 to 15 Yrs in Oil & Gas industry.
Education : BE/B.Tech (Chemical) Full Time from reputed institute/university.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Process Flow Diagram based on Material Balance & Energy Balance.
2. Up gradation and finalization of P & I Diagrams & Line List.
3. Pipe Size, Equipment & Pressure Drop Calculations.
4. Basic Equipment Layout, line list & process data sheets.
5. Process Instrument data sheet.
6. Process Data sheets for Static & Rotary Equipment.
7. Thermal Design & Rating of Heat Exchanger.
8. Process Equipment Simulations.
9. Preferable LNG & Ethane terminal design experience
10. Assistance in Business Proposal
a) Will have to actively participate/represent engineering points/queries, organize technical meetings with clients for better understanding of their requirements and communicating to team.
b) He will have to provide inputs for liquid business proposals and assist the same via other departments like estimation, commercial, quality, User (operations+marketing), environment, contracts, management, Client representative.
c) He will lead the preparation of P&ID, PFD and process inputs.
d) He is accountable for the engineering quantity used for the estimation of the business proposals
11. Experience in model review and simulation software would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.