Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:128 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Design Enginner - Equipments (3-5 yrs)
PROCESS DESIGN ENGINNER (AM)
- To design the process systems, design calculations, prepare P & ID, prepare equipment specification.
- Support 5S, TPM, Six sigma & lean initiatives, cost reduction, productivity improvement. Conduct process Hazops study and suggest preventive controls
- Preparation of Process flow diagram, P & ID, ULDs, Equipment list,
- The process design of heat exchangers, agitation systems, hydraulic calculations for pumps, line sizing
- Preparation of instrument process datasheets.
- Selection of Utilities, scrubber, Vacuum pumps, Air compressors & Nitrogen Plant
- Electric load calculations & specifications for Instruments used in Process.
- Lead team of process engineers and draftsmen.
- Scheduling and planning for process deliverables and keeping track of the same
Qualification And Experience:
i. BE Chemical with 3-5 Years of Experience in Process Industry & Should be well conversant to handle simulation software. Exposure of DCS operations and instrumentation
ii. Conduct Root cause analysis, Problem solving methods, FMEA
iii. Operating knowledge of reactors, Dryers, centrifuges, utility systems
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Mobile : 8368469496