Director at Achievers Human Resources
Views:247 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Process Design Lead - Chemical Engineering (7-10 yrs)
SRF Ltd. requires Lead Process Design to be based at Corporate office in Gurgaon
Job Description :
Team/Department : Process Design and Engineering - Process Design (C3 & C4)
Business & Location : Chemicals Technology Group, Gurgaon
Reporting to : Senior Team Leader - Process Design
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
- Preparation of Basic Engineering Package (BEP)
- Checking the design calculations and derive the design data for preparation of engineering documents/ drawings.
- Preparation of process engineering documents to make BEP.
- Preparation of documents for HAZOP study.
Co-ordination during Detailed Engineering
- Check Detailed Engineering documents from Engineering contractor to ensure that BEP requirements are met.
- Provide clarifications to the consultant on process engineering related issues.
Co-ordination during Procurement :
- Check vendor documents to ensure that BEP requirements are met.
Plant Erection and commissioning and startup :
- Carrying out checks in the plant to ensure that the erection is done as per P&ID's and other guidelines set by BEP
- Provide process engineering support to Production department for pre-commissioning and commissioning of the plant
- Provide inputs for preparation of Plant Operating Manual
- Identifying areas for process improvements to attain/ exceed the targeted capacity/ Yield/ Product specifications.
- Identifying bottlenecks in achieving the targets and suggest the solution for the same
- Complete the necessary formalities for carrying out changes during plant commissioning
- Preparation/updating of BEP documents to prepare as-built BEP
Capability development in Process Design
- Updating Process Design Manuals as per need
- Carrying out extensive training of all design engineers through in-house training programmes
Position Specification :
Educational Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech - Chemical Engineering
- Nature of experience : Sound chemical engineering fundamentals, Good presentation skills, Good interpersonal skills.
- Duration of experience : 7-10 Years
- Role - Specific competencies : Applying and Building Technical Expertise, Creativity and Innovation, Problem Solving, Customer Centricity, Analysis, Team working & Collaboration