Head Business Development and Client Acquisition at Career Trakker
Views:132 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Process Engineer (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Troubleshooting of Pultrusion Process- Epoxy-composite.
- Coordination with R&D Head to take trials as per trial plans.
- To run scale up production as and when required for Epoxy-composite.
- Testing and tracking of raw materials.
- Proper documentation as per ISO 9001.
- Raw material planning in advance for various trials.
- Doing Statistical process control (SPC) analysis and corrective action to meet Process capability index (cpk).
- Proper tracking of trials and test results.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes.
- Ensure safety measures are procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- Analyse overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
- Knowledge of ERP or SAP is preferred.
Mandatory skills :
- Processing knowledge of Thermoset Resin- Epoxy, Vinyl ester etc.
- Understanding of Pultrusion Process, Infusion Process.
- Knowledge of processing of Glass Fiber.