Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:224 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Process Engineer (3-7 yrs)
Education Qualification :
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Technology, Petrochemical engineering.
Skills & Experience:
- Basic Engineering Package (BEP) and Detail engineering, Process Design
- Detailing of BFD, PFD & P&ID Mass balance & Heat balance calculation.
- Pump hydraulics and Power consumption, sizing calculation & Data Sheets.
- Preparation of process and utility equipment specification
- Simulation of Heat Exchanger and Columns, Heat exchanger design using HTRI &HYSYS
- Knowledge about HAZOP study, What if, Risk assessment and PSSR
- Knowledge of PLC & SCADA
- Line sizing for liquids & Gases Pressure drop calculation.
- Knowledge of Type of valves & Applications.
- Equipment's and Instruments process datasheets.
Industry preferences :
- Agro chemicals/fine chemicals/ pharma-API/ Specialty chemicals.
Job Purpose :
Having expertise in Process Engineering, Technology transfer and preparation of R&D documents with appropriate process flow, man-material movements. Experience of working with advanced manufacturing technologies and equipment's in API/Chemical and pharma manufacturing/ Any Chemical and specialty Industries. Experience in fluorine chemistry, hydrogenation, ammoxidation, nitration, deamination, diazotization, ammonolysis, chlorination, hydrolysis, oxidation, KF and HF Halex.
Job Description (Indicative only):
- Responsible for R&D trial, full time working with R&D scheme and set-up.
- Collect the R&D trial data, Process development, optimization, process scale up & technology transfer.
- Conduct feasibility studies, scale up studies and technology transfer leading to a successful process.
- Drive demo-commissioning post scale-up validation in Kilo Lab/Pilot Plant, to ensure successful transfer to commercial scale convert R&D data into tech pack and basic engineering package, conceptualize for Selection of Equipment's.
- Preparation process Engineering document, technology transfer document TTD-1, Mass balance & Energy Balances, batch cycle time.
- Development of new process technologies from concept to commercialization.
- Preparation of PFD, P&I Diagram, Batch Size Determination, Installation, Commissioning. Project Management, Project budgeting and costing, execution of projects etc.
- Preparation of Technical specs, review of vendor documents / Drawings.
- Define, evaluate and prepare engineering standard, scope of work, materials and equipment's of the projects.
- Technology Transfer, Scale up, Equipment sizing, Material balance, Energy balance, Hazop study, Equipment selection, Capex preparation, new product implementation.
- Actively participation in HAZOP study, What if, Risk assessment and PSSR