Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:498 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Process Engineer - Chemical Process Industry (0-5 yrs)
A premium engineering service provider for the Chemical Process Industry
- Work alongside industry experts and learn extensively
- Opportunity to build a solid foundation in this field
Our client is an Engineering & Project Management consulting firm catering to the Chemical Process Industry. Having only been in the industry for a couple of years, their dedication to innovation has resulted in high satisfaction and long-term relationships with clients.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing Process Flow Diagrams for new and/or modified equipment and procedures to meet the client's objectives
- Preparing P&ID, Process Data Sheet of equipment, Line List & Equipment List and Instrument Process Data Sheet
- Preparing Bulk MTO for valves & specialty piping items
- Reviewing deliverables from other engineering disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, Instrumentaion
- Overseeing all aspects of the overall engineering of the project to ensure smooth execution.
- Providing technical expertise to drive design and development transfer to operational capabilities.
- Identifying and evaluating problems that may represent risks to personnel or equipment by conducting hazard and operability studies (HAZOP).
The Profile :
- You ideally have some experience in a similar role.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard