Process Engineer - EHS - Chemical (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- AMM India Pvt Ltd a subsidiary of AMM Enterprises GmbH, is a multinational company in Bangalore. AMM is working for its clients in areas like IT Services, Engineering Services, Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing.
- Our customers are from various Industry segments like Aerospace, Wind Energy, Automation, Marine Engineering, Banking and Finance etc. At AMM, we are working with trust- both internally and externally. If you want to work for a young, dynamic and fast growing team, then Join Us!
- We are happy to welcome you on-board !!!
- We are currently looking for Process Engineer for Mumbai Location
Job Summary :
- Experience in safety consultancy/design background.
- Review of P&ID from process safety point of view and carrying out process safety study for hazardous chemicals
- Preparation of HSE health, Safety and Environment philosophy for projects.
- Preparation of Hazardous Area Classification drawings.
- Preparation of datasheets of safety devices like Pressure relief valve, rupture disc etc.
- Carrying out design safety review in compliance with applicable standards
- Exposure to global safety standards like NFPA, IEC-60079-10-1/2, API-520, OSHA guidelines etc.
- Lead & own the process of preparation of design deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards. Take ownership of deliverables produced & their quality.
- Experience in PFD and P&ID development, equipment sizing, system hydraulic calculations, safety valve.
- Knowledge about the development of process datasheet of column, vessel, pump, instrument etc.
- Possess good knowledge safety meetings such as HAZOP etc.
- Interface with Leads of other departments to reflect the as-on-date input from other departments, as applicable
Skill Set :
- Process Simulation
- Knowledge of routine software like MS office etc.
- Process engineering deliverables Preparation updating,
- process engineering calculations
Your Profile :
- 'B.E/M.E/MTech Chemical
- 1to 3 yrs Experience
- Willing to join Immediately
Freshers can apply
Other details :
Department: Process Control R&D / Product Design
Industry : Chemical / Plastic / Rubber / Glass Skills: hse energy compliance system devices banking engineering api calculations interface iec quality wind
Other Skills : Services hazardous classification area
Company Name : Danpire Infotech
We Are Recruiting For Technical & Nontechnical Profile. We Have Multiple Branches In Allover Delhi & NCR. D.InfoTech Engg. Best Recruitment Company In All.Over India.