Mangement Consultant at KNR Management Consultants
Views:442 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Process Engineer - Engineering Firm (3-5 yrs)
Hiring for a Belgium based Engineering Company.
The process engineer is required to provide technical support to operations & regional technical staff at their requests.
Main Responsibilities and tasks :
- Providing technical support to operations and/or project teams on facility safety initiatives when designing and/or redesigning work processes to mitigate workplace injuries and risks
Project Management :
- Providing specialist technical support for the process engineering work on the projects
- Providing process engineering design input to the project during the pre-study & study phases to assure it meets technical, financial, safety & environmental objectives.
Support to operations :
- Providing technical support to operations including process studies, troubleshooting, process optimization and maintenance of historical data to identify, monitor & control key operating parameters
Technical watch & knowledge transfer :
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of developments & practices in process engineering
- Experience in Chemical, Cement, Steel & Metal Industry is required.
- 3 to 5 years- experience in Industrial Processes.
- Bachelor's in Engineering