Director at Peer To Peer HR Services
Views:134 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Engineer - Fluid Bed (5-12 yrs)
As Process Engineer, you will :
- Acting as Fluid Bed Process Engineer for Fluid Bed Calcination-Technology.
- Developing a project/contract from first contact and to take care of it up to commissioning phase.
- Project and engineering coordination. To act as link between engineering disciplines and client
- Execute and/or supervise engineering activities and assist plant commissioning.
- Continuous improve and optimize technology of existing plants.
- Participating in troubleshooting, Plant audits and site inspections
- Design, engineer and plan Fluid Bed plant
- Give technical sales support and participate at technical negotiation with clients during sales/executions and contract close out phases.
- Participate on marketing and selling strategies for this technology.
- Creating sales potential through identification of business opportunities for fluid bed application
To succeed, you will need :
- An academic degree in Engineering with Master degree or PhD of a technical college or University.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the alumina industry (white side) or fluid bed technology and/or material handling process technology.
- Proficient working experience in a team environment with cross functional groups.
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English. Further languages skills are very welcome.
- Willingness for worldwide traveling, including working in project teams abroad for troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Ability to support and coach others to build success together.
- Good knowledge in process-engineering software. (Aspen+)
- We are looking for a proactive development minded and goal-focused person who is able to work efficiently in an international matrix organization.