Process Engineer - HAZOP (6-13 yrs)
Process Engineer :
Location Coimbatore Manufacturing Company (oil and Gas)
Job Description :
- Perform Process Simulations, P&IDs, BFD, PFDs, UFDs, Heat and Material Balance, Process Equipment datasheets, relief and blowdown studies, PSV load scenario analysis, flare network and flare radiation calculations.
- Good knowledge of commercial simulation programs such as Symmetry, HYSYS, Flare Net, Promax etc.
- Review and understand client specifications during proposal phase.
- Raise clarifications and deviations not inline with Company standards.
- Create the design basis, project specifications and philosophies.
- Perform process engineering and develop all process engineering deliverables conforming to project specifications
and international standards, as per project schedule and considering project budget.
- Size and define all process systems and utilities to support on cost estimation during proposals and finalize detail sizing and specification during project execution.
- Define material selection for piping and equipment.
- Lead and assist junior process engineers when developing engineering deliverables.
- Provide inputs to other disciplines during project execution.
- Participate in engineering meetings.
- Provide engineering hours estimate during proposals for its discipline.
- Responsible for tracking engineering hours for its discipline during project execution.
- Prepare technical requisition and technical bid analysis for safety studies.
- Participate in HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and other safety studies.
- Participate in 3D model interdisciplinary reviews.
- Review, comment and approve the outsourced process engineering design.
- Co ordinate with the piping team in development of plot plan.
- Produce Installation, Operation (Start up and Shut down) and Maintenance Instruction manuals, including lists for Consumables, Special Tools, Lubricants, and Utilities.
- Perform on site start up and / or trouble shooting.
- Maintain state of the art knowledge in its discipline in accordance to applicable codes and standards.
- Provide support to processing facilities as required by Operations on engineering/technical matters.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required to fulfill project and business needs.
- Actively support, participate in, and maintain the integrity and on going function of the company and facility HSSE
program; ensuring a safe/healthy work environment