HR Asistant at Reva Process Technologies
Views:165 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Engineer - Hydrocarbon Industry - Contractual (10-20 yrs)
- Candidates should have a degree in Chemical Engineering with relevant years of experience in Front End & Detailed Design in the hydrocarbon industry. Candidates must be having experience in Design & Engineering of refinery, petrochemical, gas processing plants and LNG cryogenic units.
- Hydraulic calculations including Pump and compressor circuits
- Relief Load Estimation, PSV Sizing, Inlet and Outlet Line Sizing
- Flare Header sizing using Aspen Flare System Analyzer, Flare Load Summary
- P&ID development, preparation of Cause-and-Effect Diagram
- Vessel Sizing, Equipment, and Instrument Datasheet Preparation
- Heat Exchanger Design, Rating and Simulation using HTRI
- Depressuring Studies
- Vendor document / offer review for Package Items.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.