Manager- PSS at Randstad Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Process Engineer - Industrial Gases Business (3-15 yrs)
An Opportunity with world-leading industrial gases company
Position- Process Engineer (1 Year Extendable Contract)
Location- Gujarat- Vadodara
Years of experience 3-15 years
Reporting to- Process Manager
Business Sector- EPC
Qualifications / Education :
- Bachelors/ Masters or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering
- Having 3 to 8 years prior experience in Process Design/Engineering
- Experience as Process Engineer for Basic & Detail engineering of at least one project on Ammonia, Methanol & Hydrogen Plant will be considered as added advantages
- Candidate must have good interpersonal and communication skills, with good commercial and fiscal awareness
Position Purpose :
- Process Engineer for Ammonia/Methanol/Hydrogen/ASU project
- The successful candidate will work as part of the Execution Process Engineering team which is responsible for the Engineering of Process Gas Plants and related equipment for the production of hydrogen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, ammonia, syngas blend Industrial gases and coal gasification island projects in general and Ammonia, Methanol and Hydrogen in particular.
- Hence proven experience is required for working on mega capacity Ammonia, Methanol and Hydrogen plant process
- Working with different Licensor packages is added advantage. Having experience in Air Separation Unit operation or Design Experience will be given added advantage
The successful candidate for this position will be working as a team member of Process engineers for Ammonia, Methanol, Hydrogen and Air Separation projects during Basic Engineering/ Detailed Engineering, working closely with the company Process Engineering execution teams from other regions.
- Process engineer for Basic / Detailed engineering of Ammonia, Methanol & Hydrogen Plant
- Review of Clients tender documents, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Aware of relevant international codes and regulations and their applicability.
- Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project in accordance with the Company established procedures. Process Design including process simulations (Aspen Plus preferred), design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets Specifications for Equipment and Instruments, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Control Philosophies, Shutdown Philosophies, Operation & Maintenance Manuals etc.
- Evaluation of vendor's quotations and documents, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.,
- Participate in PFD/P&ID review meetings internally and externally with client. Participate in the HAZARD/HAZOP review, process and other safety evaluations and 3D Piping Model Reviews.
- Coordinating functional issues across other engineering disciplines, vendors, contractors, Project Management Consultants during various stages of project execution.
- Participate in field-commissioning activities and Start-up
- Domestic and international travel (estimated at 10 - 15%) to customer locations and to plant sites for Operational Readiness Inspections, startup support, Performance Guarantee Test Run etc.