Senior Reqruiter at SYL
Views:135 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Engineer - Oil & Gas Production (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- More than 15+ years of Experience in Process design/ detail engineering in oil and gas/ petrochemical/ LNG.
- Be proficient in knowledge of industry code and standards, like, API, ASME, NFPA.
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; able to influence and motivate others.
- Be able to work in multi-cultural team and customer review meetings.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Effective team building, problem-solving abilities, and leadership skills.
- Tools skill: Hysys/ Unisim simulation software, PidXp release 5, AVEVA instrumentation, Autocad and MS office, etc
Desired skills :
- Bachelor's degree in chemical or petroleum Engineering.
- Experience in an engineering position for Design, Control, Automation, Process Engineering, Safety, HAZOP for Oil and gas/ Petro-chemical/ LNG sector.
- Work-exposure on Process Safety aspects mentioned above. (Must)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Process Design Engineer will collaborate with customer (Process Engineer/ Supervisors/ Leads) leading the execution of projects within Pipeline/Industrial/LNG segments.
- A Process Design Engineer will be responsible to provide process engineering, basic and detail, for a module to be installed in on-shore conditions, designed for LNG production (Liquefied Natural Gas).
- He/ She will have the opportunity to introduce new technology to enhance company profitability and productivity.
- He/ She will be responsible for maintaining and incorporating new cost-effective solutions for designs. He/ She should be expert and responsible for following deliverables.
- To set up and develop a simulation model for LNG plant for design and off-design cases using Hysys (or similar) as simulation tool.
- To prepare Fluid List, Utilities Consumption List, Effluent List, Chemicals and Lubricants list, Line List (only process data)
- To prepare and issue datasheets with correct process data coming from Client process simulation and heat and mass balances.
- To draw LNG module P&IDs starting from process schemes (PFD, Material Selection diagram, Simplified Control Diagram and preliminary P&IDs), Including PFD/ UFD/ P & ID Update.
- To review Vendors- documentation and to participate to sub-supplier technical alignment meeting.
- To issue supply specifications like all technical documents, drawings, specifications, data sheets, etc., shall be prepared using the international standards, Customer Standard, Customer project specifications and standard design practices and templates for example, Process data sheet preparation for Flash, surge and storage vessels/ Heat exchangers/ Vaporizer (incl. electrical)/ scrubbers/ Separator/ static mixers/ De-ethenizer/ De-butanizer, etc.
- To perform Sizing of scrubber and KO drums, Technical documents/ drawings/ specifications/ datasheets to be prepared.
- Sizing criteria/ calculation and report for such as Line/ PSV/ Control Valve/ Flow element/ Restriction orifice, etc.,
- To issue Process Calculation Reports and Process Lists like Piping Hydraulic Calculation Report, Utility consumption list and calculation, pressure drop calculations, Flare load calculation and Various check list preparation, etc.
- To prepare Safe Mechanical Isolation Philosophy.
- To Develop the Process control and operation philosophy Description-Process Control Narratives, Start-up and Shutdown Procedures and Operating procedure writing, Liquefaction System operation and Maintenance Manual.
- To Prepare Emergency shutdown procedure and reports.
- To prepare Fire Protection philosophy and item specifications.
- To perform Insulation thickness evaluation, piping dispersion study, piping stress report and vibration study,.
- Preparation of Design basis, Various check list preparation, etc.
- To be a part of Process Hazard Analysis, Hazardous area classification HAZOP & HAZID team. Various check list preparation.
- To prepare instrument alarm-trip list & cause and effect chart, etc.
- BoM and VDR deliverables management.
- Well versed with carbon capture process and project life cycle assessment.
- Should be able to perform Technical bid analysis.