Recruitment Partner at HVL Techsolutions
Views:164 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Process Engineer/Process Simulation/Calculation Engineer - EPC (8-12 yrs)
Roles / Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the process & equipment engineering is been executed in a quality / standard according to the project schedule, budget & client specifications.
- Good experience in Process Calculation, Simulation.
- To coordinate with the process & equipment activities with the technical information from the related departments during project execution.
- To perform necessary inspection of equipment at supplier's factories & review the client's technical specifications to prepare a clarifications / deviation list & advise of potential cost and / or schedule impacts.
- Good experience in the specification of Process Vessels (Piping, tanks, columns) & equipment such as blowers, pumps and compressors, vacuum systems, heaters, heat exchangers including gas-gas-heaters, milling systems, dampers, expansion joints, agitators, drying systems, clarifiers, strainers, orifice plates, mixing systems, injection headers & nozzles etc., according to the operating conditions, design / safety standards of Client's specifications.
- To provide technical support & assistance during site installation, commissioning activities & coordinate with the supplier participation as needed to develop innovative solutions which resolves the technical, budget & schedule constraints in the project execution.
- Experience in preparation of technical documents needed for Internal, client & inquiry to suppliers.
- To support in Sales, Site activities, Participating in development & maintenance of engineering, product design standards & improvement.
- Good 8 + Yrs. of Process Engineering, Process calculation & simulation from a Thermal Power Plant, Refineries / similar domains.
- A degree from Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Ready to travel, result-oriented mind set, flexibility & adaptive Professional.
- Good communication, Organization & Interpersonal skills.