Sr. HR Executive at Impeccable HR
Views:137 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Process Incharge (3-6 yrs)
- Experience of Product DMU (Digital Mock-up) / BIW structure and identify Concerns regarding Manufacturability, Joining(weld spots, sealer, studs & bolts), Datum study for jigs/equipment reuse. Define Tolerance & Matching quality fit and finish.
- Preparation of Weld line process plan based on Engineering and Production BOM (Bill of Material). Developing jig planning sheets & tack spots planning.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (Line Concepts, Layout, Cycle time & Man/Machine Utilization) for new model Introduction.
- Planning for Material space, trolleys, supply of material to line side & material handing equipment.
- Procurement ( RFQ and spec making) of weld Jigs/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedures.
- Knowledge and exposure in Design approvals, Gun study, Robot payload checking, hand stress analysis, line pokayoke etc.
- Buy off of weld lines, mechanical, electrical installation, audit robot programs, line trials for product validation in coordination with other departments.
- SOP & Ramp up support, line productivity & efficiency improvement.
- Cost down related & Kaizen approach in working welding line solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.