Process Incharge - Weld Lines (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Process Incharge
Full Time Opportunity
- Experience of Product DMU (Digital Mock-up) / BIW structure and identify Concerns regarding Manufacturability, Joining(weld spots, sealer, studs & bolts), Datum study for jigs/equipment reuse. Define Tolerance & Matching quality fit and finish.
- Preparation of Weld line process plan based on Engineering and Production BOM (Bill of Material). Developing jig planning sheets & tack spots planning.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (Line Concepts, Layout, Cycle time & Man/Machine Utilization) for new model Introduction.
- Planning for Material space, trolleys, supply of material to line side & material handing equipment.
- Procurement ( RFQ and spec making) of weld Jigs/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedures.
- Knowledge and exposure in Design approvals, Gun study, Robot payload checking, hand stress analysis, line pokayoke etc.
- Buy off of weld lines, mechanical, electrical installation, audit robot programs, line trials for product validation in coordination with other departments.
- SOP & Ramp up support, line productivity & efficiency improvement.
- Cost down related & Kaizen approach in working welding line solutions.