Lead recruiter at Rosselle Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:363 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Process Lead Engineer - Biotech (10-18 yrs)
1. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB :
Senior Process Manager is responsible for :
a) Timely completion of designs, and Process engineering deliverables.
b) Adherence to Dept./Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems.
c) Should possess a very strong communication skill
d) Should have innovative ideas which bring value to client.
e) Overview of work progress and work-hour usage.
f) Working within company budgets
g) Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationship with client. Attend to client's feedback and any complaints
2. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
A degree in Chemical Engineering Discipline with Minimum 10 to 12 years in Process Department of a consultancy organization or technical services department of a Biotech plant. Candidate should possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work. The experience should be in any Biotechnology projects. Candidate should have knowledge of following :
- Performing process calculations like heat & mass balance, Utility sizing.
- Candidates should be able to carry out Capacity Mapping of Biotech Projects. Knowledge on Super Pro and Schedule Pro will be an added advantage.
- Should have a very strong knowledge on layout designing of Biotech Projects including Drug Product and Drug Substance.
- Should possess sound knowledge on Area classification and man material flow concepts.
- Should have knowledge on latest ISPE Guidelines.
- Should be well aware of regulatory requirements of USFDA, MHRA, and WHO etc.
- Should possess a sound knowledge on equipment selection criteria like Fermentation, Bioreactors, TFF, Chromatography, Filling Lines, etc.
- Knowledge on Disposable Technology will be an added advantage.
- Process Equipment data sheet preparation
- Exposure of simulation software's such as HYSYS, ASPEN will be an added advantage.
- Preparing Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Reviewing all aspects of design and construction for consistency and safety, including leading Hazop and PHA Reviews
- Process engineering calculations such as Thermal rating of heat exchangers, and hydraulics
3. MEASUREMENT AND PERFORMANCE :
- Through regular contact with discipline and project personnel and by regular review of the project status reports, ensure upto-date and reliable statistical information on project performance.
- Improve the productivity by means of reduction of rework and errors.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Review technical requirements of client's specifications and ensure that agreement is reached on the basis of design.
- Participate in discussions with the client, as necessary.
- Investigate, analyze and implement systems, and methods to improve efficiency and accuracy.
These investigations include :
a) Routine calculations by use of computer
b) Monitoring latest developments and latest techniques in his area of functioning
- Monitor that work and progress are in compliance with the project requirements and schedule.
- Maintain contact with other disciplines/groups to ensure :
a) Project Manager and/or Engineer are aware of problems of progress delays.
b) Proper interchange of information.
c) Proper interchange of documents
d) Interface is correctly defined.
- Ensure that site problems viz. Technical Queries and Non-Conformity Notices are dealt with effectively and expeditiously and also ensure competent staffs are available for site trouble shooting as necessary.
- Attend Design Engineering Management Review Meetings.
- Furnish administrative and technical directives to discipline personnel.