Lead recruiter at Rosselle Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:381 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Process Lead Engineer - Biotech (10-18 yrs)
1. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB :
Senior Process Manager is responsible for :
a) Timely completion of designs, and Process engineering deliverables.
b) Adherence to Dept./Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems.
c) Should possess a very strong communication skill
d) Should have innovative ideas which bring value to client.
e) Overview of work progress and work-hour usage.
f) Working within company budgets
g) Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationship with client. Attend to client's feedback and any complaints
2. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
A degree in Chemical Engineering Discipline with Minimum 10 to 12 years in Process Department of a consultancy organization or technical services department of a Biotech plant. Candidate should possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work. The experience should be in any Biotechnology projects. Candidate should have knowledge of following :
- Performing process calculations like heat & mass balance, Utility sizing.
- Candidates should be able to carry out Capacity Mapping of Biotech Projects. Knowledge on Super Pro and Schedule Pro will be an added advantage.
- Should have a very strong knowledge on layout designing of Biotech Projects including Drug Product and Drug Substance.
- Should possess sound knowledge on Area classification and man material flow concepts.
- Should have knowledge on latest ISPE Guidelines.
- Should be well aware of regulatory requirements of USFDA, MHRA, and WHO etc.
- Should possess a sound knowledge on equipment selection criteria like Fermentation, Bioreactors, TFF, Chromatography, Filling Lines, etc.
- Knowledge on Disposable Technology will be an added advantage.
- Process Equipment data sheet preparation
- Exposure of simulation software's such as HYSYS, ASPEN will be an added advantage.
- Preparing Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Reviewing all aspects of design and construction for consistency and safety, including leading Hazop and PHA Reviews
- Process engineering calculations such as Thermal rating of heat exchangers, and hydraulics
3. MEASUREMENT AND PERFORMANCE :
- Through regular contact with discipline and project personnel and by regular review of the project status reports, ensure upto-date and reliable statistical information on project performance.
- Improve the productivity by means of reduction of rework and errors.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Review technical requirements of client's specifications and ensure that agreement is reached on the basis of design.
- Participate in discussions with the client, as necessary.
- Investigate, analyze and implement systems, and methods to improve efficiency and accuracy.
These investigations include :
a) Routine calculations by use of computer
b) Monitoring latest developments and latest techniques in his area of functioning
- Monitor that work and progress are in compliance with the project requirements and schedule.
- Maintain contact with other disciplines/groups to ensure :
a) Project Manager and/or Engineer are aware of problems of progress delays.
b) Proper interchange of information.
c) Proper interchange of documents
d) Interface is correctly defined.
- Ensure that site problems viz. Technical Queries and Non-Conformity Notices are dealt with effectively and expeditiously and also ensure competent staffs are available for site trouble shooting as necessary.
- Attend Design Engineering Management Review Meetings.
- Furnish administrative and technical directives to discipline personnel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.