HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:136 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Manager/Assistant Manager - Supply Chain (5-10 yrs)
Process Manager / Assistant Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 10 years
CTC: Up to 15 LPA
- 5+ years in warehouse and SCM Process and Ops management, Audit experience, presentation & expertise in excel
- Must come from eCommerce/retail/FMCG companies only
- Should be ready to travel 15 days in a month
- 6 working days
Education/Qualification: Any graduates/PG
JD for Process:
- Prepare standard operation procedures for Warehouses.
- Conduct Planned and random process auditing at all the Business units.
- Setting operational standards for all staff to follow in the SCM-Process.
- Key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of jobs Assigned.
- Maintain an open dialogue with other management inter-department Personals to coordinate activities and improve performance and productivity.
- Carry out testing, Explore and Develop operationally efficient techniques.
- Conduct regular reviews with all business line managers.
- Conduct investigation on the severe process deviation which leads to loss of money and customer dissatisfaction.
- Supporting Circulating SCM-Process Dashboard every month
- Audit ; Arrange to circulate Performance reports timely i.e., daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Process Writing ; Liaoning with external vendors for any new developments
- Willing to travel at least 15 day's a month; Any other task assigned by Team Leader/ Manager.
- Conduct Process Audit improvement reviews with Regional Managers & Business heads
- Performance presentation to management.
- Analyze, evaluate and propose recommendations to improve business processes.
- Identify business process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Develop process workflow and design in compliance with regulatory requirements; Macros, Pivot, Sum ifs, Match, Index, working of large data type.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Maintain and update all the process-related reports for reference purposes.
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.