Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:153 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Process Manager - Manufacturing - Chemical (5-8 yrs)
Manufacturing Process Manager -Chemical Industry
- Lead and Manage the Production Facility to ensure cost effective release of products on time, in full, right quality without compromising safety.
- Provide leadership and oversight for Production EHS programs to ensure workplace safety and compliance with corporate and local legislation.
- Provide leadership and oversight for Production Sustainability programs to maintain compliance and drive continuous improvement in product quality, productivity while improving performance in sustainability targets.
- Lead and Manage the Contract Manufacture (Tolling) infrastructure and partnerships.
- Lead and Manage the Manufacturing Team to achieve targets and ensure administrative efficiency with performance assessments and interventions and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Coach develops and mentors the team on the manufacturing process in coordination with other departments while adherence to policies, safety, and compliance.
- Responsible for shop floor management to meet daily/monthly/annual targets.
- Implement and share best practices with the global production team.
- Coordinate communication and interactions with governmental agencies, including requests for information, investigations/inspections, and enforcement activities.
- Support ISO 45001 certifications requirements
- Develop and execute a multi-year plant investment plan in coordination with business leaders and business partners.
- Manages Production HSE programs and initiatives to meet regulatory and corporate requirements. Evaluates new and existing programs to assess suitability and the need for changes.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE with 5-8 years work experience in plant and production management, internal quality management with experience in leading teams, establishing strategy, and driving goals and objectives.
2. Commitment to and proven track record in safety excellence in a leadership position in manufacturing. Process Safety, Behaviour Based Safety, 5S experience is essential.
3. Good experiences in chemical blending formulation is a must
4. Good experiences in ESH (Environment, Safety & Health) Internal Audit
5. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical reports and documents/standards, make sound judgments, and offer effective solutions.
6. Strong consultative skills with the ability to influence and empower leaders and employees through collaborative engagement.
7. SAP Skills and Experience
8. 6 sigma experiences is a plus
9. Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in written and verbally with senior stakeholders and operations level.
10. Possess strong business acumen and commercialization mindset.
11. Proven record on Cost Improvement & Management project
12. Strong analytical experience in review and analysis of costs and performance and associated decisions/interventions is preferable.
13. Lead and manage manufacturing team & resources in performing daily tasks in order to maintain smooth production operations and on-time delivery to customers (internal/external)
14. Teamwork among cross-functional service providers to address challenges related to manufacturing process/operations.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: