Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:133 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Process Manager - Manufacturing Firm (4-6 yrs)
Process Manager (Manufacturing)
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE with Proven work experience of 4-5 Years in the Process Function with a Manufacturing Industry.
2. Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
3. High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
4. Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
5. Advanced technical skills.
6. Analytical thinker.
7. Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
8. Ability to project manage.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.