Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:134 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Process Manager - Supply Chain Management (5-14 yrs)
- Setting operational standards for all staff to follow in the SCM-Process.
- Key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of jobs Assigned.
- Maintain open dialogue with other management inter-department Personals to coordinate activities and improve performance and productivity.
- Assist in Release the DC Manpower Budget for T1, T2 and DS timely i.e., before 10 the of every month.
- Carryout testing, Explore and Develop operationally efficiency techniques.
- Conduct regular review with all business line managers.
- Conduct investigation on the severe process deviation which leads to loss of money and customer dissatisfaction.
- Arrange for DC Managers Review meeting every month before 15 the of the month.
- Creating a job description for DC staffs (key personal)
- Supporting Circulating SCM-Process Dashboard every month on or before 5 the of every month.
- Supporting in Arranging for DC managers meeting once in every Qtr.
Audit - Arrange to circulate Performance report timely i.e., daily, weekly, and monthly.
Process Writing - Liaoning with external vendors for any new developments
- Willing to travel at least 15 day's a month - Any other task assigned by Team Leader/ Manager.
- Conduct Process Audit improvement reviews with Regional Managers & Business heads
- Performance presentation to management.
- Analyze, evaluate and propose recommendations to improve business processes.
- Identify business process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics.
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Develop process workflow and design in compliance with regulatory requirements - Macros, Pivot, Sum ifs, Match, Index, working of large data type.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Maintain and update all the process related reports for reference purposes.
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
Qualification : Any Graduate
- 5+ years in warehouse and SCM Process and Ops management, Audit experience, presentation & expert in excel
- Must come from ecommerce/retail/FMCG companies only
- Should be ready to travel 15 days in a month
- 6 working days
Education/qualification: Any graduates
Joining time / Notice Period: Immediate to 45 days