Director at Intellectual Capital HR Consulting
Views:545 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Proposal Engineer - Water & Wastewater Treatment (5-7 yrs)
Process Engineer :
- Study Technical Specifications of the tender/ RFQ
- Establish the basic design / detailed design to prepare the technical proposal. Identify work/supply to incorporate into the Proposal along with other documentation required.
- Prepare the Mass & Heat balance, Process flow diagram, Hydraulic flow diagram, General arrangement, P & ID.
- Prepare the Bill of quantities for equipment, valves, instruments, I/O .
- Prepare technical deviation/clarification list for discussion with sales manager
- Prepare proposal & costing for Package System (See definition of Package System)
- Reply to the technical clarifications and attend to the technical clarification meeting as required
Proposal engineer :
- Prepare costing for bids based on information provided by process engineers.
- Prepare sub vendor's list based on prices used for costing
- Prepare ITP based on prices used for costing
- Maintain AVL for proposal submission
- Update & Maintain the cost database
Qualifications : B.E in Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a reputable university
1. The candidates should have at least 5# years experience in the similar role in leading water and waste water Industries.
2. He should be willing to re-locate to Vadodara and amenable to travel overseas per functional requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.