Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:263 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Safety Engineer - Chemical (6-11 yrs)
Process Safety Engineer (Chemical Company) for a very renowned and large international agri- chemicals company. Chemical Engineer preferably with 6-11 years of experience.
Position Purpose :
- Conduct Hazop study for new specialty chemical campaign or major modification in existing setup, and also ensure its compliance assurance
- To correlate powder safety study are in line with PHA study.
- To conduct Hazard identification and risk assessment HIRA, job safety analysis at site and identify gaps in existing system
- To identify process safety hazard, unsafe act /condition and their analysis as well
- To provide support to design team about safety measure while new molecule development since beginning to end of the project
- To develop a new safety training module and training, we need identification for employees.
- To conduct a safety survey, safety tour, safety audit at site and its compliance closure.
- Responsible for creating a Safe Work Environment for employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.