Managing Partner at Antal
Views:343 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Process Safety Management Consultant - Chemical/Petrochemical/Pharmaceutical/Oil & Gas (5-15 yrs)
Our Client looking for competent and qualified Process Safety Management professionals to work in mid / senior level for our operations in Delhi. Please note that hands on experience in PSM is a must.
As a Safety Consultant your job functions would primarily be
- To conduct effective technical audit and investigation on various Process safety engagements in Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas and other core sector industries.
- To work contentiously as a part of a team to deliver comprehensive and credible reports
Five to Fifteen years of hands-on experience in process safety in the following areas:
- Process Safety Management
- HAZOP, SIL, and other PSM Workshops
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA);
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in engineering preferably in Chemical Engineering.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.