Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:949 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Process Safety Officer - EHS (2-6 yrs)
We, Sarthee Consultancy, are having opening for EHS department with our client in Chemical Industry.
Please find below further details :
Company : Leading name in manufacturing of different types of chemicals & API's.
Designation : Officer Process Safety
Location : Vapi
Job Requirements :
- Degree in chemical engineering or diploma/degree in process safety with min. 2 years of experience industry as a team member.
- Thorough knowledge of process safety in relation to chemical reactions and kinetics
Purpose Statement : Provide process safety support for R&D and scale up campaigns
Job Responsibilities :
- Running the process safety lab
- Performing calorimetric experiments to quantify energy data. For example - RC1, VSP2, ARSST
- Performing thermal screening experiments to indentify the decomposition and on set temperature data. For example - DSC, TSU
- Prepare the test reports and presentation
- Conducting training for the employee
- Interpret the data from various instruments
- Management of the inventory related to instruments
- Provide process safety support for R&D, MOC and pilot scale-up campaigns
- Efficient and proactive reporting to all stakeholders
- Participate in Hazop study
- Perform vent size calculations
Interested candidate may APPLY, so we can get back to you with following details :
1. Current Company :
2. Current designations :
3. Current company :
4. Current location :
5. Current CTC :
6. Expected CTC :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.