Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:145 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Procurement Engineer - Semiconductor Products (0-4 yrs)
Your Responsibilities will Include :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Buyer/Procurement within Precision Engineering/Semiconductors/ Robotics, Manufacturing and Electronics.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments