Director at P.S International HR Management Consultants
Views:136 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Procurement/Estimation Engineer - Pharma (2-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead time, cost, and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule, and quality.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing studies.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on time deliveries of the final product.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
- Perform regular performance reviews with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
- Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
- Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
- Candidate Preference Female