Procurement Executive (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
Position Summary :
Drive compliance by consistently following the laid procedures to validate the content, Approve a Purchase Requisition with 100% accuracy and quick turnaround time along with Blocked invoice activity with an end to end knowledge of Procure to Pay, 3 way match and drives block resolution for improved on time payments to vendors.
- As an Operations Professional, the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review requisition requirements and work efficiently with requester's and/or client employees / Supplier to fulfill the requisition in the form of a Purchase Order to the appropriate Supplier.
- Recognize Non Catalog Purchases that should be directed to a Catalog Solution
- Work efficiently with requester/client for additional information or any questions
- Negotiate cost savings and terms when applicable (non contracted sources)
- Price and delivery Confirmation
- Knowledge of all client specific processes and procedures
- Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
- Work with cluster leads and team lead
- Resolve blocked invoices
- Expedite and Emergency Orders and follow up on deliveries
- Perform special projects as needed
- Mandatory Client requirements to be fulfilled on time without any delays
- Should be in a position to stretch whenever there is a spike in volume or in absenteeism
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Production/Industrial
- MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.