Atrium at Atrium
Views:852 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Procurement Manager (10-30 yrs)
RETAIL Procurement Manager (Gurgaon, India)
Our client, a world leading retail group with global operations, is looking for a Procurement Manager for their Gurgaon Offices.
The new hire will become a part of the retail company's dynamic Sourcing Team.
Role Purpose : The main purpose of this role is establish sound procurement processes in alignment with the global group policies.
Role Profile :
Role Title : Procurement Manager
Reporting To : Head of Finance
Role Location : Gurgaon, India
- Establish sound procurement processes in alignment with global group policies
- Invite tenders and execute on procurement processes in a transparent manner
- Set up goals towards creating savings opportunities across group spends and ensure their accomplishment.
- Build solid governance processes to provide visibility into procurement business
- Identify and execute on, off beat savings opportunities depending on business model like corporate card consolidations.
- Understand latest trends, competitive landscape and help business stay ahead of the curve in regards to procurement opportunities
- Build, develop and introduce right tech solutions to be more efficient and effective procurement processes
Qualifications : Around 15 years of Procurement experience in the areas of Sourcing, Shipping, IT and G&A areas in the retail sector.