Procurement Manager (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Devise and use productive sourcing strategies
- Develop and implement a single database for the company's Procurement including vendor details, pricing, lead time, and Delivery time.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a ability in - reading- the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- B.Sc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or any bachelor degree with relevant experience
- 5-8 years of experience in Procurement.
- Language Known: Tamil, English (Read, Write).
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical thinking abilities.
- Work and collaborate well with others.
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
Perks and Benefits :
- You can define your own culture in this multi-cultural environment.
- Enjoy balanced work-life, thanks to flexible timing.
- Manifold learning due to diverse responsibilities
- Hands on exciting technology/digital workshops.
- Get to work on impactful projects.
Number of hires : 1
Start date : ASAP
Salary : As per industry standards
- Applications can be mailed with subject line - Procurement Manager
- Application process :
Round 1 : HR Introduction round (Virtual).
Round 2 : Technical Interview.
Round 3 : Offer discussion.