Sr Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt ltd
Views:466 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Procurement Manager - Sourcing/Purchase (5-10 yrs)
CTC- 3-5 Lpa
About Company :
- It is working as Service company providing market entry services for Renewable Energy products manufactures and service Providers IT Services Includes Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Technical Support, Application Engineering Support, repair, commissioning services, Warehouse, Customs Clearance, Logistics, etc IT provide shared services for a partner such as Accounting, HR, Admin, office Space, Warehouse, manufacturing, IT, Combined space for marketing in leading exhibitions, legal, End to End solution to sales successful RE products in the Indian market, etc.
- IT jointly organize the sales technical training programs/ seminars in different cities in association with a partner to reach customers and provide them knowledge about new products and services etc. IT is open to work on joint Venture, Service partner, open books, as a service company, etc Depending on partner company strategy
Job Description :
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager in especially in Aluminum, Galvanized Iron, PP-Polylink polymer, fasteners screw and accessories to handle our company's procurement activities.
- The Purchasing Manager's responsibilities include developing purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs, and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
- To be successful as a Purchasing/ Procurement Manager you should be able to manage and optimize purchasing activities and processes. An outstanding Purchasing Manager should have excellent leadership abilities and be able to negotiate the best possible deals with suppliers.
Solar Procurement Manager Job Responsibilities :
- Must have experience in Aluminum, Galvanized Iron, PP-Polylink polymer, fasteners screw and accessories procurement.
- Must have knowledge of injection moulding machine, mould development process, Cutting punching process.
- Knowledge about Quality checking.
- Establish procurement strategies for the acquisition of materials.
- Must have contact with metal industries.
- Receiving and tracking of project materials that optimize quality, cost, and timely delivery criteria
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Work collaboratively with the management and design team to coordinate supplier selection, credit, and terms, track supplier performance standards, and conduct the ongoing evaluation.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate records for all stored materials and the safe, secure and orderly upkeep of company warehouses.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
- Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Mechanical Engineer/ production engineer
- Experience as a Purchasing Manager
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
Qualification : BE/ME-Mechanical Engineer
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time