Partner at Conections
Views:138 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Procurement - RFQ (4-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities & Activities :
- Responsible for placing technical and commercial Request for Quotations (RFQ) for the Contractor specific scope using Rabitah and OLB, including coordination of technical reviews, conducting price comparisons and recommending awards after negotiation.
- Responsible for reporting non-responding bidders to the vendor registration team
- Responsible for obtaining the required price benchmarks before conducting negotiation, this should include market intelligence if no benchmark is available.
- Ensure the Company is getting the best price from the market.
- Responsible for the creation of all non-automated Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for PO maintenance including updating of delivery status.
- Responsible for all expediting activities from the purchase order placement to material delivery at the point of final delivery.
- Responsible for coordinating unplanned/rush material deliveries
- Responsible for identifying, diagnosing and maintaining activities of all Automated Purchase Order activities post creation (e.g. PO expediting, delivery date updates etc.).
- Responsible for streaming automation daily error report and acting on the recommended action.
- Responsible for all individual and certain project-specific productivity targets, KPIs and attainment thereof.
- Responsible for participating and providing positive contributions to technical, commercial, planning, safety and quality performance of the organization and in accordance with Client, Contractual, and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for undertaking any other responsibilities as directed and mutually agreed with the Line Management.
Degree : Mechanical Engineering
- Gulf experience is mandatory
- 4 years+ overall experience