Executive - Talent Acquisition at Global Talent Company India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:178 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Procurement Role - Thermal Power Plant (4-10 yrs)
Looking for Procurement for a Korean MNC for Gurgaon location.
1. Degree and type of education - B.Tech/B.E + MBA
2. Experience req. - 4 to 10 Years
3. Preferred from Steam Turbine industry/ Thermal Power Plant
4. Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Responsible for control purchasing department budgets.
- Responsible for develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying and storing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Responsible for participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Responsible for prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Responsible for resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Responsible for review/settle purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Responsible for review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Responsible for administer on-line purchasing systems.
- Responsible for maintaining records of goods ordered & received and arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Responsible for locate and develop vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Responsible for prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Responsible for represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Responsible for Expediting of allotted packages.
- Responsible for keeping track of ABG/LC issued to vendors.
- Responsible for preparation of reports and comparative statements for presenting in Risk Review meetings.
Interested candidates please share their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 7906440472
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.