Procurement Specialist (3-11 yrs)
Designation: Procurement Specialist
Full Time Opportunity
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- -Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to identify and validate cost savings or improvement potential.
- Propose and recommend cost savings, value-engineering or other improvement projects.
- Evaluate capabilities and performance of existing and potential future suppliers. Develop and maintain the necessary relationships to identify and support future sourcing opportunities.
- Respond to critical Supply Chain issues that impact availability, quality, delivery, or cost as they arise, supporting resolution and driving re-sourcing, if necessary.
- Lead certain negotiations independently.
- Implement sourcing strategies that improve lead times, quality and reduce costs.
- Monitor supplier performance and phase out poor performing suppliers in collaboration with the Purchasing.
-Assist and supporting purchasing responsibilities.
- Minimum related experience requirement: 3 years+.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in business or engineering.
- Data Analytics skills to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in technical script, excel, engineering drawings, or scheduled form.
- Must have a strong knowledge of manufacturing, manufacturing terminology and industry codes/practices.
- Must have experience of procurement of raw material like forging, plates etc .
- Familiarity of parts manufactured by circuit boards, raw earth materials, electronic sensors, machined metals, wire.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and extensive knowledge of manufacturing techniques.
- Strong communication skills.