Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:375 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Procurement Specialist - Industrial Machinery Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
The Job :
In this role you will be working on placing orders, drafting purchase contracts, accurately recording contract related information like terms and pricing, managing invoices, collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement balanced sourcing channel mix and analysing spend categories to calculate potential scope for cost reduction. You will also look into contract re-negotiation as per the requirements and will always ensure continuous supply is maintained for operations to run smoothly.
The Profile :
- You have at least 4 years experience in a similar role, within an industrial / manufacturing facility and you possess a Degree preferably in Supply Chain management
- You have worked with purchase systems earlier, and have fair understanding of using them efficiently.
- Solid understanding of contract terms, negotiation skills and price tracking abilities are required in this role.
- You have exposure to resolving disputes related to invoices and contracts.
- You are detail oriented and can perform repeat tasks with minimal errors.
The Employer :
- Our client is an industrial machinery manufacturing firm.
The Offer :
- We are looking for experienced professionals with manufacturing background
- Fixed working hours with good perks