Product Application & Presales Specialist - IQS Division (4-5 yrs)
Post : Product Application 6 Presales Specialist - IQS division
- Provide sales team with necessary application knowledge & clarifications on the client's Metrology products (CMMs, SF 6 G products, Optical measurement machines)
- Interact with customers through- sales team to understand the application requirements and suggest/propose the best feasible solutions from IQS portfolio.
- Conduct technical & application demos / prove outs to prospective customers on the client's products and show live demos to the customers
- Collaborate with the data and prepare specific application libraries to help the sales team explore similar segment customers.
- Prepare 6 periodically publish specific Application notes with process flow explaining the customer challenges in the quality aspects, implications 6 how the client's solutions would help to overcome the challenges and help customers.
- Prepare and publish white papers, knowledge base articles, technical guides, and other types of related content as needed.
- Conducting Application training to Application team, the client's sales team 6 customers
- Assist existing customers on specific application challenges.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as needed to support activities including (but not limited to) customer visits, seminars/workshops, trade shows and conferences
- BE or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the field of Quality 6 Industrial metrology with Hands-on experience on various metrology tools & equipment like Height gauges, CMMs, Optical / Multisensor CMMs, Surface, Form 6 geometry measuring machines 6 so on.
- Strong fundamentals on Metrology subject and knowledge on QA, QC & various Quality standards
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good training and Technical support skills required
- Ability to manage customer relationships
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment