Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:956 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Compliance Specialist - Chemical (3-5 yrs)
Hiring for our associate Client, MNC in to Chemicals 109 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 36,500 people Worldwide
Job Description :
Position : Product Compliance Specialist- Chemical Industry
Location : Mumbai
The Indian Product Compliance Specialist position is responsible for internal and external customer supports for product compliance assessments, compliance data system maintenance, interpretation of regulatory requirements / initiatives, and inquiries supports regarding regulatory compliance. This position will conduct compliance assessments and file new/existing chemical notifications.
- It requires effective integration with supply chain, commercial, operations and research organizations to provide maximum business value.
- Compliance regulatory blocks assessments and management of product shipments via corporate process
- Assess and maintain compliance data integrity in SAP-S4HANA system
- Filing of new/existing chemical notifications and market specific regulatory approvals such as food contacting/biocidal approvals to secure regulatory clearance of products for assigned countries with intended uses in a timely manner
- Contribute directly to system enhancement and development projects to maintain compliance with ever changing global regulatory and business requirements
- Communicate with customers and suppliers related to product compliance assessments of products and purchased raw materials, respectively
- Industrial chemical compliance regulations monitory and interpretation in the region
- Other tasks assigned to support the team and business
- BE / BTech /BSc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Polymer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product regulatory compliance, hazard communication or stewardship in chemical/petrochemical/Life Science industries.
- Proficient with computer relational databases and common business-related computer software programs
- Experience of capturing, interpreting and manipulating data and databases
- Strong orientation toward daily customer service environment; detail oriented;
- Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be self motivated and comfortable working in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience in global chemical regulatory requirements including
REACH requirements :
- Project management experience
- Experience in corporate ERP business systems, such as SAP