Director at P.S International HR Management Consultants
Views:157 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Design Engineer - CAD (4-8 yrs)
Roles And Responsibility :
1. Ability to capture and specify the design requirements.
2. Research concept ideas using mathematical modelling to work out whether new developments and innovations would work and be cost effective.
3. Analyze the Engineering and Project input in order to interrogate it, reach an agreement and integrate it formally in a Design solution.
4. Produce design ideas, based on research, into technical plans for prototypes using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software.
4. Attend design reviews to present design ideas and to discuss and critique alternative design solutions.
5. Analyze and manage multiple design related issues to identify root cause.
6. Make design changes on existing products.
7. Track design changes.
8. Control of Bill of Materials (BoM), CAD Models and Engineering Drawings.
9. Support process improvement activities.
10. Support technical staff and/or junior engineers.
11. Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to clients.
12. Achieve goals within budget.
13. Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends.
14. Undertake continuous training and development.
15. Independently determine approach and assigned tasks.
16. Pure water generation & distribution system.
17. Filtration system.
18. Zero liquid discharge (ZLD).
19. Process equipment.