Principal Consultant at My Unnati
Views:319 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Product Head - Comprehensive Ayurveda Platform (6-8 yrs)
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As Product Head, you will be taking full responsibility for Product portfolio expansion within the brand guidelines
What you will do:
- Managing the complete product team and boost the performance of the department in terms of both quality, quantity and speed of output.
- Responsible for the development, design, operation, and improvement of the processes involved in product development.
- Drawing Production plan & material flow chart & ensure timely deliveries
- Completing and Implementation of production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules etc.
- Ensuring smooth coordination between the product development, supply chain, marketing as well as finance departments.
- Ensuring effective specifications for raw materials & processes are accurately prepared in a manner suitable for production, costing, purchasing, QC & QA.
- Ensuring these specifications achieve the quality expected.
- Be responsible for the entire production cycle and ensure stock-out days are prevented.
- Managing the R&D department both administratively and functionally in accordance with budgets and company policies and objectives.
- Maintaining and enforcing organization quality standards- should have knowledge of the quality systems
What you need to have:
- Excellent academic credentials
- Minimum 6-8 years of management experience
- Experience in FMCG, Retail, E-commerce, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics mandatory.
- Beauty/cosmetics/herbal industry preferred.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, while functioning alone as the first point of contact for the product team.
- Energetic, disciplined, focused and dedicated to meeting high standards with a consistently positive attitude and a hands-on mentality.
- Proven leadership with the ability to take ownership of matters and manage the input of others with flexibility and respect.
- Ability to see the big picture and look through product-related legal issues with microscopic detail for their implications on the business and other functional areas.
- Positive experience in meeting deadlines on short timeframes and under pressure, with the ability to set and adjust priorities quickly
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, particularly with respect to active listening to and integrating information from various sources quickly and communicating legal and risk advice in an understandable and practical form
- A high degree of comfort using a computer for documents, e-mail, internet, and research as required and willingness to travel
- Commitment to long working hours