Recruitment Manager at HCArevival HR
Views:142 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Air Condition - HVAC (6-11 yrs)
Designation: Product Manager-AIR (HVAC)
Location: Navi Mumbai
Reporting to: Managing Director & SW Asia
About Company: A Leading Manufacturing company in HVAC
- The Product Manager analyses market trends & requirements to define clear product specifications for a product family, which is positioned to have a competitive advantage and gain high market share.
- He/she manages the projects to develop new products during the Release Process and then the introduction to the market and support and training during the life cycle to achieve optimum sales and profitability. Focus on Actuators product.
- Understands market trends, drivers, challenges and needs to best prioritize, draft and execute business plans leading to premier solutions in the market.
- Assists with strategic product plans based on market knowledge and opportunities for growth.
- Manage the product lifecycle from market introduction to discontinuation.
- Assists in developing and deploying the new product launch and market introduction plan; works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop the necessary communications regarding each of the products, including but not limited to technical, marketing, and sales documentation.
- Receives new product requests; works with market management to understand competitor offerings, pricing, marketing, how the product will benefit the company, codes, standards, etc.
- Maintains and communicates with Asia Pacific countries Product Managers
- Product lifecycle management (creation, maintenance, revision, retirement), understanding build/buy/partner options for their programs, articulating business value for investment needs
- Work with sales and marketing to implement strategies/ tactics
- Work with content development resources on all build projects to ensure a common vision and support the development effort
- Lead the product launch/change process (readiness, logistics, pricing, communication, etc.)
- Task-related decision-making competencies. Decision-making authority is restricted by formal Product Care instructions and guidelines.
- Individual target agreement
- Customer satisfaction
- Project & Product Portfolio updates and accuracy
- Efficiency in handling requests, securing and editing know-how (internal & external)
Information / Communication:
- Internal: Marketing Asia Pacific, Sales Asia Pacific, Product Management Asia Pacific, Europe and USA, Product Advancement Team Asia Pacific
- External: Customers, Suppliers, HVAC (professional) Associations
Skills and attributes required:
- B.Tech or B.E with specialization majorly in HVAC engineering or Automation Engineering
- Working experience has to be more than 5 years in the HVAC industry or related field, especially in Air product
- Excellent communication skills is mandatory (both written & speaking) with Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer operation and work-related applications (especially in MS Office and AUTO CAD), is a must
- SAP and CRM knowledge of advantage
- Persuasive ability and ability to interface with customers, and suppliers on a professional level
- Thinking and acting in consideration of networked structures
- Skill in evaluating risks and making decisions accordingly
- Willingness to travel
Product Knowledge mandatory: Air Condition, Air Coolers, Portable AC, Window AC, Air Purifiers, or similar products.
Salary Package: As per market & industry standard