Team Leader Recruitment at Clientpro Services
Views:137 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Manager - Manufacturing Execution Systems - Digital Transformation || (7-12 yrs)
Role Description :
- As a Product Manager for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) at organization, you will set the vision and direction for the MES product line. You have deep understanding of manufacturing, how the MES is used within manufacturing, and the value the MES brings to manufacturers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyzing the B2B market and identifying USP of the product via competitive analysis and end user feedback.
- Breaking down high-level milestones into requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Iterating with our designers to transform use cases and user stories into functional UX/UI prototypes.
- Reviewing and accepting engineering deliverables, ensuring it meets all your requirements.
- Imagine how users will interact with a product and develop robust use cases.
- Complete ownership of product roadmap, oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to launch. Work with engineering and design teams to ensure that the product is built to meet the defined requirements and quality standards.
- Once the product is launched, monitor its performance, and gather user feedback. Analyse key metrics, such as user engagement, retention, and revenue, and use this data to make informed decisions about future iterations and improvements.
- Collecting functional requirement and deliverables across the domain within the timelines.
- Write manufacturing-related blog posts, conduct product-related webinars and user groups, speak at industry events, and travel to customer sites to build relationships and learn about customer needs.
- Domestic and international travel at client locations of information gathering and as a solution provider.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success. Facilitate communication and collaboration between these teams to ensure the successful execution of the product roadmap.
Skill Set Requirements :
Must have :
1. 7+ years product management experience in manufacturing software
2. Strong knowledge on module building and core MES structure.
3. Knowledge in IT-OT network Segmentation, understanding on standards like IEC 62433/NIST 800-82.
4. B. Tech or B.E. (MBA over and above the B.Tech / B.E. would be an advantage)
5. Knowledge of Industry 4.0, MES suites and data analytics in manufacturing industry domain.
6. Expert in digital manufacturing space end to end encompassing both business process understanding and technical expertise.
7. Knowledgeable in MES best practices and understand the resources and efforts needed to deliver solutions.
8. Acts as a source of direction, training, and guidance for other team members.
Nice to have :
- Knowledge about industrial standards such as ISA-84, 88,95 and 21CFR part11 guidelines and shop floor implementation.
- Strong knowledge of the competitors in the MES space, with the ability to compare their strengths and weaknesses.
- Hands-on experience on at least one of the MES platforms i.e. Dassault Apriso, Siemens Opcentre, Aveva etc.
- Industrial knowledge and process understanding specially in Chemical Industries.
- Proven ability to define strategy, set goals, and drive results.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to work in cross-functional teams.