CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:882 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Solar Technology (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Product Manager -Solar Technology
About our Client Our Client- is an award winning energy services company with a bold mission: to make modern energy simple, affordable, and accessible to everyone. Our Client- offers a highly compelling value proposition to its customers: high quality solar products made affordable and risk-free through bundled finance and credible service commitments. The business model is disruptive and highly scalable, re-imagining the value chain for delivering energy access to the mass market.
Position Overview -
- This critical role is key to driving our Client's grand ambitions. We are looking for an seasoned Business & Technical Leader with experience building and delivering new offerings.
- This VP will own the entire Solar Home System product from customer needs analysis, product concepts, running pilots, launching new products for new segments, and maintaining a high quality product line.
- In addition, this VP will also lead client's Hardware Engineering team that is charged with further developing and innovating our proprietary Pay As You Go metering hardware and software.
- This VP will join a seasoned group of Executives to form a strong Leadership team to drive our client's future growth and shape its- culture.
- Deeply understand rural households overall and energy needs.
- Lead our Client's Product & Engineering teams to determine right specifications for customer satisfaction & delight at the lowest possible cost to the customer.
- Perform rapid experiments in order to understand customers use of SHS, appliances, as well as other energy - use appliances.
- Lead our client's Hardware Engineering team to innovate and further develop our client's PAYG metering technology and offering.
- Partner with our client's Supply Chain team to ensure high quality components are sourced, proper testing programs are in action, and warranties can be enacted when needed.
- Invest time in deeply understanding our client's target customers, product perception, product performance, and our client's end - to-end operations by spending time in the field.
- Experienced business leader with previous experiencing launching multiple successful products.
- Experienced Technical leader with expertise in electrical engineering and preferably Solar Home Systems including battery technology
- 10+ years experience in Product / Service Management that has lead to dramatic improvements in customer satisfaction ( preferably in rural context)
- Excellent team leader with very strong communication and facilitation skills
- Previous experience in rural markets ; applicant must be comfortable spending lots of time in rural environments
- Experience as a Senior Leader in a previous start-up that has turned into a successful profitable organization
- Demonstrated strong strategic & analytical thinking
- Proficient in Hindi & English
Our Client is a young and an organization growing with tremendous velocity. You will help us be agile, smart, and realistic, while also ensuring that we are building the foundation for a strong and vibrant company.
If Interested please send updated resume or call at 9810143202
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.