Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:149 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Product/Process Designer - Burner (3-8 yrs)
You will be responsible for the preparation of 3D Model, Fabrication drawings, GA drawings and Layouts in Creo. 2 or above version. You will ensure that the drawings meet or exceed the Customer / Fabrication requirement and with desired quality output with required schedule. Should be able to work in a dynamic situation supporting different product groups and in other tools like Inventor. Must have good communication skills and be flexible to work in shifts or on Saturdays as desired by Management time to time.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes :
- Designing / Drafting for Process Burners which includes preparation of 3D model, Fabrication drawings, GA drawings and Layouts in Creo. 2 or above version.
- Understanding Customer specifications, Process Memo and Specification Summery to execute your Work.
- Preparing Bill of materials for Fabrication Drawings suitable for ERP system or otherwise.
- Analyze the work content and estimation of drafting hours required to complete the task with available inputs.
What You Will Need :
- Minimum 3 to 5 years- experience designing products like Process Burner, boiler, fired heater and other combustion related product or Mass Transfer Equipment in oil and gas industries.
- Hands on experience in modeling and detailing of fabrication / component drawings using Creo 2.0 or above for 3D modeling. Should have worked with AutoCAD drawings also.
- Experience with other 3D modeling software like Inventor etc. shall be an added advantage.
- Quality focused and self-motivated for on job learning.
- Ensure peer reviews and ability to learn from the feedbacks.
- Ensure on time delivery of documents/drawings.
- Team player - willing to learn and share the knowledge with all the colleagues.
- Follow company guidelines and ensure compliance requirements.
- Good understanding of steel materials as per national and international standards.
- Should have a valid passport and willing to travel within India or overseas during any organizational requirement
- Diploma / ITI-NCVT in Mechanical or Production
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- ERP system knowledge.
- Well organized and autonomous
- Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors
- Working experience with various Engineering Consultants, OEMs
- Should be able to work independently with minimum support.
- Eagerness to explore / learn new Design tools, software