Corporate Chief Officer - HR at RS Group of Companies
Views:482 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Production Engineer (5-15 yrs)
Posting : ALWAR ( RAJASTHAN)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To Properly Take charge of shift from outgoing shift incharge and Handover charge to incoming shift i/c. In case Incoming shift i/c have not come for duty, duty place to be left only after getting permission from HOD, otherwise continue in that shift.
- Ensure Smooth running of shifts, Production activities, with Quality as per norm or Target and maintain discipline among operators and Casuals.
- Ensure desired output from available Casual and ensure No casual is sitting Idle and / or not performing duty.
- To ensure Preparation and distribution of Shift Report before end of shift containing Production, Maintenance and any abnormality data with corrective action
- Cross checking of Shift log at each unit during shifts and after to understand correctness of data. Action as per observation By Shift incharge and HOD
- To maintain discipline and follow company protocols all the time in all area of operations, safety, House keeping etc
- To optimize SD production 7++ MT/ shift or as per target given, Process to be set. Shift wise CG--SD Data monitoring to be done.
- To prepare other reports e.g. PPR, MIS, Filter cloth Report, Cleaning compliance Report and any other report as informed as per necessity.
- Ensure both Hot - Job order and Small job orders are in use without fail . Handover and takeover time to be critically mentioned - signed on job order which wil be ref. Data for checking Break down data.
- To monitor and prepare report of Each sectional unit e.g. Digester, Reactor, Filter Press, Spray Dryer Coal Gassifier, Granulator, AC Mill, ETP etc
- Ensure Shift change-over meetings, 6am, 2 pm, 10 pm, communication are conducted to desired level. Logs/communication log, Board-communication, daily analysis of not meeting target production and related discussion - counselling of operatives on wrong operation and negligence
- Maintain Quality and performance data trend on A3 chart -- update and daily talk to operatives and also do small trainings at shift meeting area (beside control room)
- White board /infrastructure available.
- Ensure pre- planned counselling of operatives( non-performers ) to improve their performance on daily basis
- Ensure 5 :00 pm (or 12:00--1:00 pm) analysis meeting time is utilized to do analysis, job-project plans, Breakdown, process deviation analysis and corrective actions and problem solving.
- Ref. to the enclosed list Tracker - review update bring back trackers on wall and follow /maintain as discussed .also prepare /maintain excel report .follow /maintain as discussed. Also Ensure other maintenance points are taken, followed by Mechanical and E & I
- Maintain HOLD and Disposition Register (hard copy ) as already decided . To be updated when material is held up and also reused This shall be the authentic record . All reports to be linked with this register.
- Soft copy for customer to be maintained, as appropriate, jointly with QA.
As a standard practice -- each process failures are to analysed and corrective actions are taken. For each situation additional SOP or WI to be introduced immediately or existing SOP, WI are modified without fail.
- Digester overflow, Soft water unit maintenance, filter press cloth and plate life monitoring /change
- Each unit -- duty post wise --Autonomous maintenance checks were decided -- checklists are available -- to be implemented . Operatives of all units shall perform, may need training and help
- Reference to BC project summary, Project Preparation, review and implementation
- Production Dept. -- Functional action plan -- with all issues - information being captured - updated and issued - monthly. All suggestion - improvement projects are recorded. (Will be reference during appraisal)
- Plan and do cleaning and part replacement activity. Monitor all such activities with the help of trackers
- Prepare unit wise process specification for each unit like digester, Filter press etc. Best optimized Process condition
- Pollution related conditions are to be maintained List down all the points for compliance
- Regular checks and monitoring. Ensure proper operation of ETP so as effluent is within norm
- List all the Reports being prepared by Production dept. To be reviewed for adopting proposed data /report management.
- Plan and list shut down jobs and execute on planned shut down days . Share status promptly
- Daily check critically, the process /quality deviation analyse with all possible information
- Record deviation in register (Blue book ) without fail, corrective actions are reviewed in 5 pm meeting
- Study and validation of Auto Data recording system. All data template to be taken and then data required for analysis of each process deviation situation to be compared.
- After validation the gaps are to be taken up for correction.
- Participation of all operators, incharges in daily 5S and HK activity (3:30----4:30 pm )
- All other activities as entrusted from time to time by HOD or Sr. Management