Production Engineer (8-10 yrs)
To Manage Production, Maintenance and Quality objectives and Supports plant operations by identifying and solving operational problems
1. Responsible for execution of works as per specifications of the customers at postlam & prelam.
2. Ensure smooth Stock Audits of FG & Postlam.
3. Keep control on wastages of JB/ sealants and total loss etc.
4. Ensure daily stock monitoring
5. Implementation of IMS system at shop floor & ISO documentation.
6. Ensure timely packaging and dispatch of FG
7. Ensure productions and other reports of PreLam, PostLam and Maintenance and other department
8. Ensure implementation of 5S, employee safety at work place.
9. Trainings to Engineers
10. Manpower management, rejection & cost control at each stages of manufacturing process.
11. Improvement in production process to reduce rework, rejections.
- Responsible for smooth functioning of all operations of Machines and Implementing effective techniques to bring efficiency in performance of the plant
- Contribute towards cost reduction activities by ensuring that there are minimum breakdowns by adhering to preventive maintenance schedule/least disruption on the production schedules
- Support all major plant shutdowns and overhauls/ breakdowns in conjunction with production departments to ensure minimum plant downtime planning and implementation of plant improvements and expansion plans