Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:331 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Production Engineer - Auto/Auto Ancillary (4-8 yrs)
Engineer Production :
Client Information : Client is into Auto Ancillary Industry having a Plant @ Pune, Chennai & upcoming plant in Gujarat
Educational Requirements : B.E/ B-Tech in Mechanical / Plastic technology / PGD PPT - . CIPET/Diploma Mechanical
Industrial Exp : Good exposure on assembly operations with Blow Molding . Injection molding, Must be from Automotive Sector, Tier -1
Technical Requirement :
1. Knowledge of Blow Molding, injection molding operations, IATF 16949 Requirement,
2. Problem solving techniques. (QC Story, 7 QC tools, 8D, Etc. )
3. Working in 3 shift model with staggering holidays as required by the organization to fulfill customer requirement & production targets.
4. Productivity improvement as per defined utilization of machine capacity & quality parameters
5. Lead team in productivity improvement measures & Kaizens.
6. Follow work instructions / inspection plans at all stages.
7. Maintain Safety standards and Environment standards at work.
8. Maintain high standard of discipline in all spectrums.
Training & Development :
i) Monitoring & maintaining the IATF 16949 training documentation.
ii) Initiating & identify training needs, preparation of training calendar, feedback and review, associate skills up gradation system for trainee and casual etc.)