Consultant at Grok
Views:270 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Production Engineer - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-11 yrs)
- Coordinate the receipt, processing and fulfillment of dispatch plan scheduled to ensure timely, efficient and error free processing of the planned orders -15%
- To ensure a lean & clean shop floor by monitoring daily requests loaded in system for material issuance from warehouse.
- To ensure daily lot numbers are processed & production orders closed in time & subsequently entered in system same day.
- To ensure >98% daily plan adherence. To implement for corrections & corrective actions in case plan is missed & generate report on loss analysis with actions on weekly basis.
- To highlight any slow moving stock or dead stock lying at shop floor & square off inventory variations every week.
- Employee engagement- Ensuring that all employees participate & give significant inputs to engagement activities like 6S, SMT (self managed teams), Kaizen.
- Be a single window channel for associates for all questions, feedbacks arising out of group meetings, personal & official grievances & ensure timely resolution of all query/disputes.
- Should handle all IR concerns with empathy & implement equal opportunity practice for all associates. Should appraise Manufacturing head of all such issues as & when it happens without delay.
- Use Group meetings for effectively communicating Hollister values & mission & regularly encouraging associates to participate in such meetings.
- To ensure discipline in all aspects of working in shift at shop floor and all associates are made aware of company rules as & when needed.
- Lay down clear metrics for monitoring individual/group performance's & ensure these are displayed, feedback is given on time & recommend for rewarding associates as per Hollister reward & recognition scheme.
- Ensure that the associate teams working in shifts are provided with the required support to do their job in the organization. Be a product & process expert readily available to guide & train associates.
- Should be aware of Operational qualification & Performance qualification procedures for certification.
- Should know about Schedule M, GMP & ISO13485.
- Should know how to write procedures for Control room manufacturing & subsequently train all associates.
- Should know about the finished product requirements & ensure that all procedures are adhered to meet the requirements.
- Ensure small teams are made among shift associates & improvement projects to be taken for improving efficiency, reduction in raw material & consumable consumption, down time reduction & defect rate reduction/defect elimination. Such projects to be reported every month.
- Ensure practicing of techniques like-my machine/area, 6S, Kanban, Kaizen at shop floor.
- To ensure zero non compliance in all internal/external audits & suggest plus initiate improvements in documented system with consensus of CFT comprising of Manufacturing head & QA head.
- Other responsibilities as brief by the Supervisor from time to time.